Haryana Public Service Commission has invites online application for LDC, UDC, Steno, Assistant Lineman & Other posts. A total of 2978 Vacancies are going to be filled under DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam), UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam), and HVPN (Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam).
Organization Name- DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam),
Post Name-LDC, UDC,Steno,Translator Etc.
Age Limit-18 to 42
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Protection Assistant: 18 Posts
Store Assistant: 8 Posts
Assistant Law Officer: 02 Posts
Section Officer Accountant: 6 Posts
Divisional Accountant: 10 Posts
Pharmacists: 4 Posts
Jr. Scale Steno: 34 Posts
Steno Typist: 25 Posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 40 Posts
Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 15 Posts
Junior Draftsman: 76 Posts
Lab Technician: 01 Post
Junior Accountant: 19 Posts
Hindi Translator: 05 Posts
Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 06 Posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 23 Posts.
Junior System Engineer: 146 Posts
Assistant Lineman (ALM): 183 Posts
Assistant Law Officer: 3 Posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 440 Posts
Assistant Lineman: 1307 Posts
Junior Software Developer: 2 Posts
Divisional/ Revenue Accountant: 48 Posts
Junior Test Engineer: 01 Post
Assistant Law Officer: 03 Posts
Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 495 Posts
Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC): 58 Posts.
• Lower Division Clerk (LDC):Bachelor Degree in Commerce from RECOGNIZED University with minimum 50% marks for other categories and 45% for SC category candidates. Candidates should have passed the State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Application (SETC) conducted by HATRON.
• Assistant Lineman (ALM): Applicants should have passed Matric with 2 years ITI course in Electrician / Wireman trade or having 2 years Vocational course under the Lineman or Electrician trade (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical and Domestic Appliances) conducted by Director, industrial training & Vocational Education.
• Junior Scale Steno/ UDC/Lower Division Clerk: Hold Graduation with minimum 60% marks from a university recognized by Govt. of Haryana. OR post-graduation with minimum 60% marks.
• Junior System Engineer: Candidates should hold B.E/ B.Tech (IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications) or M.C.A or M.Sc (IT /Computer Science/ Electronics & Communications) from a recognized university or institution with a minimum of 60% marks.
• Assistant Law Officer: Applicants must have completed LLB (Professional) with a Degree from any university recognized by Govt with three years of practice as an Advocate.
Starts Apply from-11 July 2019
Last Date to apply online-25 July 2019
Last Date for pay fees-29 July 2019
Complete Form Last Date-29 July 2019
Exam Date-Notified Soon
Admit Card available-Notified Soon
Gen.Male Candidates-Rs 100 to Rs 150
Gen.Female Candidates-Rs 50 to Rs 75
Male Candidates (HR)-Rs 25 to Rs 35
Female Candidates (HR)-Rs 13 to Rs 18
Apply Online-Notified Soon
Download Official Notification–Click here
Official Website–Click here
Other Govt Jobs 2019–Click here