Punjab Govt Jobs 2019 – Punjab Govt Jobs October 2019 – Punjab Govt Invites applications for various Posts. You will get full information about Important Dates,Age Limit,Eligibility,Pay Scale and important links available here. We also mention that ‘Who Can Apply’ and this feature ensures that you are Eligible for this Post or not. However, for more details the official notification PDF is attached as well. Must Subscribe Our Website for daily getting latest- free job alert & Sarkari Result updates. If you have any Doubt about this and other vacancies,You can ask anything through the comment from below.
State Name – Punjab Government Jobs
Apply Mode – Offline
Who Can Apply – Male & Female
Post Name –
- Computer Assistant
- Gram Rojgar Sewak
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 – Click here
Study Material for Government Jobs – Click here
Salary – Rs 8,500 to Rs 11,000
Qualification – 12th Pass from any recognized Board/Institute. Candidates must have Basic Computer Knowledge, (MS Office,Internet).
Last Date to Apply – 21 Oct 2019
Age Limit – 22 to 30. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply (Tips) –
- Firstly, Candidate must Read the Full Official Notification carelly from the Official Website (Given below).
- If this is an online recruitment, Click on the below link or Visit the Official Website.
- Now Register/Sign Up yourself instead of filling all your required details as per application Format
- Do not forget to upload your latest Photograph or Signature as per notification instructions.
- If this is an offline recruitment, then fill the form carefully & attached your required documents.
- Now Send it to the given address through Normal/Speed Post.
- Now Check the Website from time to time for updating the Admit card & Exam Date.
- If you are facing any problem regarding this/any other recruitment, you can comment on the Post given below.
How to Apply – Eligible & Interested Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may submit their applications on prescribed application performa available on Department Website along with attested copies of educational qualification, Experience Certificate, so as reach the office of the Additional District Programme Coordinator MGNREGA, 4th Floor, S.B.S Nagar,on or before 21.10.2019.