PPSC Head Master/Head Mistress Interview Schedule, PPSC Head Master/Head Mistress Interview Date – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Released the Interview Schedule for 672 Posts of Head Master/ Head Mistress. It is for the information to the candidates with reference to this office Public Notice dated 15/07/2019, that the scrutiny of eligibility documents of the candidates mentioned in Annexure-A attached with the above mentioned Pdf. Candidates should check all latest government jobs 2019-20 – Click here
On the basis of ongoing scrutiny, the interviews for the ibid posts have been scheduled from December 4, 2019 onwards. The schedule of Interview dated 4/12/2019, 5/12/2019, 6/12/2019, 9/12/2019, 10/12/2019, 12/12/2019 and 13/12/2019 has been uploaded on the website of the Commission. Schedule of remaining candidates would be uploaded in due course after completing the scrutiny of their eligibility documents.
Latest Govt Jobs 2019-20 – Click here
Study Material for Government Jobs – Click here
The Candidates MUST bring the following documents (in ORIGINAL) on the day of interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi of Matric or equivalent.
- Required Degree and DMC Certificate.
- Required B.Ed Degree and DMC certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If applicable).
- Latest Punjab residence certificate in case of Reserved categories .
- Required experience certificate as per advertisement. (8 year as Master/Mistress or 6 Year as Lecturer in a Govt. School.)
- Duly filled Bio data sheet.
- The Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website.
PPSC Head Master/Head Mistress Interview Schedule
Download Head Master/Head Mistress Interview Schedule – Click here
Interview Venue – Office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala and the Reporting Time for the Candidates shall be at 08.30 AM (Morning Session) and 12.30 PM (Afternoon Session). Late Comers shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Interview.