Punjab E-Governance Society Recruitment 2019 – Directorate of Governanace Reforms. Punjab Invites applications form the eligible candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions for fill up the Posts of 32 General Manager,Office Manager,Senior Software Engineer, Assistant Manager,Technical Office Executive,Dot Net Developer,Manager Technical,E-Governance Coordinator, Programmer on Contract Basis. Other details regarding this recruitment Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How to Apply & Important Links available here. We also mention that ‘Who Can Apply’ and this feature ensures that you are Eligible for this Post or not. Must Subscribe Our Website for daily getting latest- free job alert & Sarkari Result updates. If you have any Doubt about this and other vacancies,You can ask anything through the comment from below.
Salary – Rs 22,500 to 1,00,000
Application Fees – Rs 500
Post Name –
- General Manager – 6
- District Governance Coordinator – 8
- Office Manager – 1
- Dot Net Developer – 2
- Assistant District Coordinator – 8
- Programmer – 2
- Technical Executive/Technical Office Executive – 5
- B.E./B.Tech. and MBA/PGDBM/PGDM in IT or Computer Science/ M.Sc. in IT or Computer Science/ MCA/ Electronics and Communication (EC) from recognized university or Diploma in Management from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case.
- Post-Graduation degree in Computer Science/Applications and MBA/PGDBM/PGDM or Diploma in Management from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case.
- Master’s degree in Computer Applications and MBA degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in each case.
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) in 1st Division OR MCA in 1st Division OR Master’s Degree in IT in 1st Division.
- Passed Punjabi up to Matric standard
- For Experience Details please go to official notification given below.
How to Apply – Interested & Eligible Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility conditions may apply online through official website on or before 27 Sep 2019.
Official Website – Click here
Apply Online – Click here