PUNJAB HARYANA HIGH COURT CLERK REJECTED CANDIDAT- Punjab Haryana High Court has declared 7 list of Candidates whose Application form has been rejected for the 352 Clerk Posts due to following 7 reasons. All applied Candidates need to check all 7 Lists-Who’s name has declared in any one of these list. Other details about Punjab and Haryana high court clerk rejection list, Punjab and haryana high court clerk 352 posts rejected list, Punjab and Haryana High Court clerk rejected candidates, punjab haryana high court clerk rejected list, Punjab Haryana High court 352 clerk post rejected candidates, Punajb and haryana high court clerk rejected candidates list, like Candidate Name, Reason for Rejection and other details given below.
PUNJAB AND HARYANA HIGH COURT CLERK REJECTED CANDIDATES LIST – AUGUST 2019
- List I – Candidates whose fee could not be reconciled with bank’s record.
- List II Candidates whose Photographs are not clear.
- List III Candidates whose Signatures are not clear.
- List IV Candidates whose Photographs and Signatures both are not clear.
- List V Candidates whose Photographs and Signatures do not tally with their names or having other discrepancies in their personal details.
- List VI Candidates who have mentioned that they have been convicted for criminal offence involving moral turpitude
- List VII Candidates who have mentioned that they have been dismissed/removed from Government service.