TN Govt Jobs 2019 – TN Chennai District has issued an employment notification for the recruitment of 1234 Village Health Nurse Vacancies. You will get full information about Important Dates,Age Limit,Eligibility,Pay Scale and important links available here. We also mention that ‘Who Can Apply’ and this feature ensures that you are Eligible for this Post or not. However, for more details the official notification PDF is attached as well. Must Subscribe Our Website for daily getting latest- free job alert & Sarkari Result updates. If you have any Doubt about this and other vacancies,You can ask anything through the comment from below.
Organization Name – TN Chennai District
Total Post – 1234
Apply Mode – Offline
Post Name – Village Health Nurse
Age Limit – Please Visit Official Notification.
Selection Process – Please Visit Official Notification.
Application Fees – Please Visit Official Notification.
Salary – Please Visit Official Notification.
Last Date to Apply – 4 Oct 2019
- SSLC with 18 month Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/Multipurpose Health Worker.
- 12th with 2 year Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female).
- For more details please go to the below official notification.
Job Location – Chennai
How to Apply –
- Firstly, Candidate must Read the Full Official Notification carelly from the Official Website (Given below).
- If this is an online recruitment, Click on the below link or Visit the Official Website.
- Now Register/Sign Up yourself instead of filling all your required details as per application Format
- Do not forget to upload your latest Photograph or Signature as per notification instructions.
- If this is an offline recruitment, then fill the form carefully & attached your required documents.
- Now Send it to the given address through Normal/Speed Post.
- Now Check the Website from time to time for updating the Admit card & Exam Date.
- If you are facing any problem regarding this/any other recruitment, you can comment on the Post given below.
Important Links –
Official Website – Click here