TNPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2019 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published a recruitment notification (32/2019). The notification is for recruitment of the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service, to fill 1141 vacancies. TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Online application form 2019. Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode upto 17.12.2019 for direct recruitment to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service, to fill 1141 vacancies (excluding 636 vacancies filled up by temporarily working Veterinary Assistant Surgeon). TNPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2019, TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – You will get other details about this Post Like Important Dates,Age Limit,Eligibility,Pay Scale and important links available here. We also mention that ‘Who Can Apply’ and this feature ensures that you are Eligible for this Post or not. However, for more details the official notification PDF is attached as well. Must Subscribe Our Website for daily getting latest- free job alert & Sarkari Result updates. If you have any Doubt about this and other vacancies then You can ask anything through the comment from below.
Organization Name – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Apply Mode – Online
Salary – Rs 55500 – 175700
Total Post –1141
Post Name – Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Important Dates –
Apply Online Starts from -Already Started
Last date for Submission of application – 17.12.2019
Last date for Payment of fee through Bank – 19.12.2019
Latest Govt Jobs 2019-20 – Click here
Study Material for Government Jobs – Click here
Application Fees –
For Registration Fees – Rs 150
For Exam Fees – Rs 200
Payment Mode – Online
(a) B.V.Sc., Degree (now known as B.V.Sc. & A.H.) and
(b) Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent and
Note: Must be a Registered Veterinary Practitioner within the meaning of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
Age Limit –
Othes -Should not have completed 30 Years
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories.
How to Apply –
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant‟s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update hem.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- (a) After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format. (b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required. (c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. Application and all the required certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for certificate verification.
- UPLOAD / SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS – Applicants should upload / submit the required documents for proof in respect of all the claims made in the application with reference to this notification as and when called for. If the required certificates are not uploaded or submitted by the applicants, within the stipulated time, their applications will be rejected.
Important Links –
Apply Online – Click here
Official Notification – Click here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 – Click here
Study Material for Government Jobs – Click here