UP Police SI Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Recruitment & Promotion Board new recruitment for Sub Inspector Post. You will get full information about Important Dates,Age Limit,Eligibility,Pay Scale and important links available here. We also mention that ‘Who Can Apply’ and this feature ensures that you are Eligible for this Post or not. However, for more details the official notification PDF is attached as well. Must Subscribe Our Website for daily getting latest- free job alert & Sarkari Result updates. If you have any Doubt about this and other vacancies,You can ask anything through the comment from below.
Organization Board – Uttar Pradesh Recruitment & Promotion Board
Apply Mode – Online
Total Post – 5623
Salary – Rs 27,900 to Rs 1,04,400
Who Can Apply – All India Male & Female Candidates
Post Name –
- Sub Inspector
- UP Nirikshak
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 – Click here
Study Material for Government Jobs – Click here
Application Fees –
For All Categories – Rs 400
Payment Mode – Online through Debit Card,Creidt Catrd,Nebanking only.
Qualification – Graduation Degree from recognized University/Institute.
Selection Process –
- CBT (2 hrs)
Age Limit – 21 to 28. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply –
- Firstly, Candidate must Read the Full Official Notification carelly from the Official Website (Given below).
- If this is an online recruitment, Click on the below link or Visit the Official Website.
- Now Register/Sign Up yourself instead of filling all your required details as per application Format
- Do not forget to upload your latest Photograph or Signature as per notification instructions.
- If this is an offline recruitment, then fill the form carefully & attached your required documents.
- Now Send it to the given address through Normal/Speed Post.
- Now Check the Website from time to time for updating the Admit card & Exam Date.
- If you are facing any problem regarding this/any other recruitment, you can comment on the Post given below.
Important Links –
Apply Online – Click here
Official Notification – Click here