Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 – Allahabad High Court has released a notification regarding recruitment of 102 Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts. These 102 Law Clerk (Trainee) Vacancies are in Allahabad High Court Recruitment, Allahabad (India). You will find Complete Information regarding Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020, Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 apply online,Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 notification, Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 official notification, Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 notification pdf,Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 notification pdf download,Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 Official notification pdf, Allahabad High Court Bharti 2020, Allahabad High Court Bharti 2020 apply online, Allahabad High Court Bharti 2020 application form, Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 application form Like Age Limit, Application Process, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Fees, Result, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Important Dates here. We always mention that “Who and How Can Apply” for this recruitment and this feature ensure that you are eligible or not to apply this Job. You can Subscribe Our Website for daily getting Latest Free Job, Latest Free Govt (Sarkari) Jobs alert,Free Job Alert, Admit Card, Sarkari Result Updates. If you have any doubt about this job you can comment.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020
Organization Name – Allahabad High Court
Who Can Apply – Male & Female Candidates
Total Posts – 102
Post Name – Law Clerk (Trainee)
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Salary –
- Rs 15,000 Per Month
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Selection Process –
- Selection will be on Merit Basis.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Age Limit –
- 21 to 26. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.’
Important Dates –
Apply Starts From – Already Started
Last Date to Apply – 08 Aug 2020
How to Apply For Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020 –
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/– in cash. The applications forms are also available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Qualification –
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2019-20 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2020.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Important Links –
Official Notification With Application Form – Click here
Latest Govt Jobs 2020 – Click here
Study Material For Govt Jobs – Click here