CDAC Group A Recruitment 2020 – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), CDAC Noida has Invites Online applications for recruitment of 14 Centre Head, Manager, Senior HRD Officer, Purchase Officer, Finance Officer Posts. These 14 Centre Head, Manager, Senior HRD Officer, Purchase Officer, Finance Officer Job Vacancies at Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), CDAC Noida. You will find complete details about CDAC Group A Recruitment 2020, CDAC Group A Vacancy 2020, CDAC Group A Jobs, CDAC Group A Recruitment 2021, CDAC Project Engineer, Project Manager Jobs 2020, CDAC Project Engineer, Project Manager 2020 Recruitment Like Age Limit, Application Process, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Fees, Result, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Important Dates here. We always mention that “Who and How Can Apply” for this recruitment and this feature ensure that you are eligible or not to apply this Job. You can Subscribe Our Website for daily getting Latest Free Job, Latest Free Govt (Sarkari) Jobs alert,Free Job Alert, Admit Card, Sarkari Result Updates. If you have any doubt about this job you can comment.
About CDAC –
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. CDAC Noida is currently handling various projects of national importance in Digital health, E-Governance, Transportation & Transit applications, Communication, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence/ML/DL and analytics, Smart Card-OS Development, etc. We are looking for bright & result oriented professionals for the following positions in various projects for appointment on purely Contract basis for the following positions:
Organization Name – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Who Can Apply – All India Candidate
Application Mode – Online
Salary – Rs 67,700 to Rs 1,23,100
Important Dates –
Apply Online Starts From – 25 Feb 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 02 March 2020
Post Name –
- Centre Head
- Senior HRD Officer
- Purchase Officer
- Finance Officer
CDAC Official Website – https://cdac.in/
Selection Process –
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
Age Limit – Minimum – 39 to 41. Maximum Age & relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) and must be from UGC recognized Indian University/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutes should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
- Wherever MBA or equivalent has been mentioned as requirement, apart from MBA, Two years (Full Time)Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in relevant field recognized by the competent agency as mentioned above shall also be considered.
- MBA/ PG Diploma in Management/qualifications where there is a mention of Dual specialization, one of the specializations necessarily needs to be function specific for which the post has been advertised.
- Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification(s), as specified shall be considered as per Institute/ University rules/ norms.
- Proficiency in Computer knowledge is essential.
Important Links –
CDAC Group A Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Click here
Official Notification – Click here
Latest Govt Jobs 2020 – Click here
Study Material For Govt Jobs – Click here