Honda Recruitment 2021 – Honda has published a notification regarding recruitment of Corrosion Test Engineer, Quality Engineer Vacancies. You will find Complete Information about Honda Recruitment 2021, Honda Recruitment 2022, Honda Recruitment 2021 apply online, Honda Job Notification 2021 official notification PDF Download Link Like Age Limit, Application Process, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Fees, Result, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Important Dates here. We always mention that “Who and How Can Apply” for this recruitment and this feature ensure that you are eligible or not to apply this Job. You can Subscribe Our Website for daily getting Latest Free Job, Latest Free Govt (Sarkari) Jobs alert,Free Job Alert, Admit Card, Sarkari Result Updates. If you have any doubt about this job you can comment.
Honda Recruitment 2021
Organization Name – Honda
Application Mode – Online
Post Name –
- Corrosion Test Engineer
- Quality Engineer
Post Wise Eligibility Criteria –
Corrosion Test Engineer –
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Knowledge of corrosion and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of CATIA
Corrosion Test Engineer (Job Responsibilities) –
Candidate will be responsible for guaranteeing full vehicle, subsystem, and component performance meets corrosion, strength, and durability requirements throughout vehicle development, from concept to final design.
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirement Setting – This will include understanding new structures through engineering know-how and Honda proprietary methods to determine the appropriate requirements for development vehicles.
- Development Testing – This will include evaluation of full vehicle, subsystem and component level tests (through physical testing or engineering estimations) to evaluate corrosion, strength, durability, and general marketability of development vehicles. Countermeasure
- Development – If concerns arise from testing, the candidate will be responsible for development of appropriate countermeasure plans and working closely with design departments to implement.
- Technical Reporting and Presenting – Clearly being able to document and present test results and countermeasure recommendations in a group setting is the final step in completing the development process.
Quality Engineer –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent related experience
- Degree in Mechanical/Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electrical Engineering Technology or Industrial Engineering preferred
Quality Engineer (Job Responsibilities) –
Market Quality – Quality Engineer:
- Market Quality Engineers use engineering knowledge to perform quality root cause problem analysis and countermeasure development to prevent unnecessary cost and lack of product quality which can lead to declining market share. Market Quality Engineers develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
Market Quality Engineer – Main responsibilities of the role:
- Coordinate and perform joint analysis of complex problems w/supplier and other departments, write and present technical reports, recreate problem failures (on vehicle or bench testing, developing test equipment/using data acquisition tools), Lead complex issues, plans and negotiates future direction, analyze warranty parts to determine failure mode, warranty data review and warranty part analysis, take leadership role in high priority QIS’s (Quality Improvement Sheet) and investigations, and work with American Honda to develop field repair techniques
Market Quality Engineer – Additional information/skills:
- Negotiation skills
- Manages a high workload with minimal supervision/direction
- Initiates and leads action
Purchasing New Model Quality Engineer:
- Quality Engineers within the Purchasing New Model group are the liaison between Honda and our suppliers. This role includes working hands-on with Honda’s suppliers to prepare their parts, and processes for mass production. This preparation process involves working together with suppliers on design projects, confirming mass production readiness by conducting trials, and analyzing parts and processes to solve problems. You will be a crucial part of the interaction between your internal Honda team, other Honda departments, and external Honda suppliers to ensure part launch to the assembly line is successful.
Purchasing New Model Quality Engineer – Main Responsibilities include:
Confirming supplier tooling readiness and resolve part quality concerns prior to mass production startup, review and summarize past problem history and proactively implement countermeasures, support suppliers and Honda Research and Development with evaluating new designs and drawings for their ability to be manufactured, confirm that suppliers have the proper new model equipment, processes, and quality documents prior to mass production launch, issuing approval of part conformance prior to sellable units, provide support at the assembly plants and suppliers, during New Model trial events, and mass production start-up and aid in the transition of new parts to the mass production Honda associates
Purchasing New Model Quality Engineer – Additional information:
- Office base with travel required. 2-3 days/week often overnight / International – weekly duration (increasing during critical development periods)
- Potential for last minute travel (Crisis support)
- Possible shift time adjustment to support trial builds during start-up periods
What you need to be successful in these roles:
- Ability to independently manage tasks and prioritize projects in order of importance
- Knowledge of manufacturing process, quality systems, and capacity
- Strong problem solving, decision-making and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including, but not limited to, creating detail-oriented technical reports and communicating high priority issues
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills
Important Dates –
- Apply Online Starts From – Already Started
- Last Date to Apply Online – As Soon As Possible
Important Links –
Honda Corrosion Test Engineer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Click here
Honda Quality Engineer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online – Click here
Latest Govt Jobs 2021 – Click here
Latest Private Jobs – Click here