Indian Air force has published a notification for the recruitment of MTS,Steno & LDC Vacancies . Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – You will get other details about this Post Like Air Force Recruitment 2021 Important Dates, Air Force Recruitment 2021 Age Limit, Air Force Recruitment 2021 Eligibility, Air Force Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale and important links available here. We also mention that ‘Who Can Apply’ and this feature ensures that you are Eligible for this Post or not. However, for more details the official notification PDF is attached as well. Must Subscribe Our Website for daily getting latest- free job alert & Sarkari Result updates. If you have any Doubt about this and other vacancies then You can ask anything through the comment from below.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021,Indian Air Force Recruitment online form 2021, Indian Air Force Recruitment online form, Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 online form, Indian Air Force Recruitment online form 2021 –
Organization Name – Indian Ai Force (IAF)
Application Fees – NA
Payment Mode – online
Salary – Rs.18500 to Rs.25000
Latest Govt Jobs – Click here
Study Material for Government Jobs – Click here
Total Post – 1524
Important Dates –
- Apply Online Starts from – Already Started
- Last Date to Apply Online – Within 30 Days
Post Name –
- Mess Staff
- Ward Sahayika
- Steno Gde-II
- Cook (OG)
- Store Keeper
- Carpenter (SK)
- Painter (SK)
- Supdt (Store)
- Carpenter (Skilled Grade)
- House Keeping Staff
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver
- Tradesman Mate
- Hindi Typist
- Sr. Computer Operator
- More other posts Please refer the Notification .
Selection Procedure :-
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification
- The written test will consist of (i) General Intelligence and Reasoning (ii) Numerical Aptitude (iii) General English (iv) General Awareness
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable based on merit/category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application.
Age Limit –
- Min 18 Years to 25 Years
- 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC
- 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
- 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped. (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
- Departmental Employees: 40 years for UR ,43 years for OBC,45 years for SC/ST
Qualification – Should 10th , 12th & graduation from Recognized Board & University , According to Post Please check Official Notification .
General Instructions to Apply Online / Offline –
- Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above Air Force Station of their choice subject to the vacancies and qualifications. Application as per format given under (typed in English/Hindi), duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station as per choice within 30 days from the last date of the publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’.
Important Links –
Offline Form Download – Click here
Official Notification –Click here
Latest Govt Jobs 2021 – Click here
General Instruction :-
- Application received after due date will not be considered. IAF will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Pre-scrutiny of the application in terms of age limit, minimum qualification, documents and certificates will be carried out by the respective unit before calling the suitable candidates for the written test / skill / practical / physical test.
- The centre for examination/ skill / practical / physical test will be intimated to the candidate in due course. The centre may be different from the place to which the application was sent. This is done purely for administrative convenience.
- NO TA/DA will be paid to attend the written test / skill / practical / physical test.
- Selected candidate will be subject to all India service liability
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test / skill / practical / physical test.
- Candidates are to bring original certificates viz. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD/ESM, educational qualification / technical qualification and experience certificates at the time of the skill / practical / physical test.
- There will be simultaneous conduct of test for all categories. The responsibility of deciding the category for which the candidate would like to appear will be choice of the applicant himself.
- No separate exam will be conducted for candidates applying for more than one category, if the exams are held on the same date.