ICMR Recruitment 2020 – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has published a notification regarding recruitment of 80 Assistant Vacancies. These 80 Assistant Posts are in Indian Council of Medical Research. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi has entered into a memorandum of understanding with Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh for holding of Direct Recruitment Examination/test for the posts of ASSISTANT (Group-B Level-6) of ICMR by PGIMER, Chandigarh. WWW.CLOREE.COM is the best platform to find Latest Govt Jobs. You should Visit everyday on WWW.CLOREE.COM For Latest Government Jobs Update.
PGIMER Assistant Vacancy 2020 – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has Invited applications from eligible Candidates For Assistant (Group-B) Vacancies. You will find Complete Information regarding ICMR Recruitment, ICMR Recruitment 2020, ICMR Recruitment 2020 Notification Download, ICMR Recruitment 2020 Notification Download PDF, ICMR Recruitment 2020 Notification Download PDF Link Like Like Age Limit, Application Process, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Fees, Result, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Important Dates here. We always mention that “Who and How Can Apply” for this recruitment and this feature ensure that you are eligible or not to apply this Job. You can Subscribe Our Website for daily getting Latest Free Job, Latest Free Govt (Sarkari) Jobs alert,Free Job Alert, Admit Card, Sarkari Result Updates. If you have any doubt about this job you can comment.
PGIMER Chandigarh Assistant Recruitment 2020
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment Under ICMR Delhi
Organization Name – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Post Name – Group ‘B’ 1. Assistant
Total Posts – 80
Who Can Apply – All Male & Female Candidate
ICMR Assistant Recruitment Salary –
- Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) in the Pay Matrix (Pre-revised Pay Band-2: Rs. 9300- 34800/-+ Grade PayRs. 4200/-)
Top 5 Government Jobs Today –
|Patwari Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|DRDO DFRL Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Railway NTPC Admit Card 2020||Click here|
|Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|ITBP, BSF, CRPF Recruitment 2020||Click here|
ICMR Assistant Recruitment Selection Process –
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Test in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Candidates scoring less than cut-off marks as decided by ICMR will not be considered for the next stage of recruitment:
ICMR Assistant Recruitment Age Limit –
- Not exceeding 30 Years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- PwBD + OBC – 13 years
- PwBD + SC/ST 15 years
- For more details Visit official notification below.
ICMR Assistant Application Fee –
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) – Exempted from payment of fee
- SC/ST/EWS/Women: Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- For all others: Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
- The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
ICMR Assistant Recruitment Qualification –
- Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute; and
- Working Knowledge of Computer (MS Office / Power Point)
Job Location – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
How to Apply For ICMR Assistant Recruitment 2020 –
- The candidates applying for the post should first confirm their eligibility as per advertisement on the website of the Institute i.e. www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in. They should also ensure that they have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidate should note that the e-mail ID and mobile number are to be kept active during the recruitment process. The candidates should ensure that the email ID is not shared or disclosed to anybody. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. The e-mail ID is required for the initial registration.
- Before filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 500 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph as it has to be uploaded at the time of filling of online form.
- All eligible candidates willing to apply in response to this advertisement notice should visit ICMR and PGIMER website www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in and register himself / herself before the last date for registration of application form. For registration, one should select advertisement number of this notice and fill other details i.e. post applied for, Name of candidate, Date of birth, category, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. Upon successful registration, the user name/application number and password will be sent to the e-mail ID used during registration.
- Using the above user name/application number and password, the candidate is to log in at www.icmr.nic.in and www.pgimer.edu.in to fill in the online application form. For filling up of online application form, the candidate are to enter the necessary information as required under the respective fields pertaining to personal information, qualification(s), experience(s) (if any), etc. as first Step. After final save of online application, they are required to pay application fee through online, the candidate(s) are required to update and upload the scanned photograph in the format and size as given above. After successful updating and uploading of photograph, his/her online application form gets submitted finally and candidate(s) may view the filled in application form and should take a print out of the same.
Important Dates –
Opening date for online registration for filling up of online application on PGIMER’s / ICMR’s websites – 07 Nov 2020
Closing date for online registration & submission of online applications – 03 Dec 2020
Opening date for availability of admit cards for downloading from PGIMER’s& ICMR’s websites – 21 Dec 2020
Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) – 03 Jan 2021
Important Links –
PGIMER Assistant / ICMR Assistant Apply Online – Click here
Download PGIMER Assistant Recruitment Notification PDF – Click here
Latest Govt Jobs 2020 – Click here
Study Material for Government Jobs – Click here