KVIC Recruitment 2020 – Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KYIC) has published a notification. The Notification is regarding recruitment of Technical Experts, Marketing Experts & Retired Bank Official Vacancies. Punjab KVIC Recruitment 2020 – www.cloree.com. The Eligible Candidate can submit their applications by Post. You will find Complete Information about KVIC Recruitment 2020, KVIC TE Recruitment 2020, KVIC Upcoming Jobs, KVIC Recruitment 2020 application form, KVIC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF, Download KVIC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF, KVIC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Download Link Like Important Dates,Age Limit,Eligibility,Pay Scale and important links available here. www.cloree,com website is best for govt jobs, sarkari naukri. You should visit daily at www.cloree.com. If you have any Doubt about this and other vacancies,You can ask anything through the comment from below.
KVIC Recruitment 2020
Organization Name – Khadi & Village Industries Commission (KYIC)
Who Can Apply – All India Candidate
Total Post – 100
Post Name –
- Technical Experts
- Marketing Expert
- Retired Bank Official
KVIC Recruitment Selection Process –
- Personal Interview
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Salary –
- Rs 40,000 Per Month.
Top 5 Government Jobs Today –
|Patwari Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Post Office Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Railway NTPC Admit Card 2020||Click here|
|Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|ITBP, BSF, CRPF Recruitment 2020||Click here|
KYIC Recruitment Age Limit –
- Technical Experts & Retired Bank Officials : 65 years.
- Marketing Expert : 40 years.
KYIC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee –
- Not Described
KVIC Recruitment Qualification –
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University / Institute.
- For Experience Details Please visit official notification below.
How to Apply KVIC Recruitment 2020 –
- The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available shortly under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on KVIC website i.e. www.Kvic.com. Find Advertisement.
- Download & Fill the Application Form
- Documents – Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth. b) Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, BE/B. Tech., ME/M. Tech or equivalent) and other qualifications, if any. Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc). d) Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable). e) Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.) f) One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
Important Dates –
Apply Offline Starts From – Already Started
Last Date to Apply Offline – 19 November 2020
Important Links –
KVIC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Click here
Download KVIC Recruitment 2020 Notification – Click here
Latest Govt Jobs 2020 – Click here