NBCC Recruitment 2020 – National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC) has published a notification regarding recruitment of 100 Vacancies. These 100 Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) Posts are in National Building Construction Corporation Delhi. www.cloree.com. The Eligible Candidate can submit their applications by Post. You will find Complete Information about NBCC Recruitment 2020, NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020, NBCC Upcoming Jobs, NBCC Recruitment 2020 application form, NBCC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF, Download NBCC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF, NBCC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Download Link Like Important Dates,Age Limit,Eligibility,Pay Scale and important links available here. www.cloree,com website is best for govt jobs, sarkari naukri. You should visit daily at www.cloree.com. If you have any Doubt about this and other vacancies,You can ask anything through the comment from below.
About NBCC – NBCC (India) Limited, a Government of India Navratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs requires dynamic and result oriented professionals who are passionate to excel & take the organization to new heights for the post of Engineer (Civil) & Engineer (Electrical) on Contract basis initially for a period of two years.
NBCC Recruitment 2020
Organization Name – National Building Construction Corporation (NBCC)
Who Can Apply – All India Candidate
Total Post – 100
Post Name –
- Engineer (Civil) – 80
- Engineer (Electrical) – 20
NBCC Engineer Recruitment Selection Process –
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020 Salary –
- Rs 42,500 Per Month. Selected candidates will also be entitled for Annual PLI, Medical reimbursement of Rs. 6,000/- per annum, Mobile facility, PF/Gratuity etc. as per company rules.
Top 5 Government Jobs Today –
|Patwari Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Post Office Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|Railway NTPC Admit Card 2020||Click here|
|Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020||Click here|
|ITBP, BSF, CRPF Recruitment 2020||Click here|
NBCC Engineer Recruitment Age Limit –
- Maximum – 35
NBCC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee –
- Applicants/Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- as Application Fee for the post mentioned at S. No. 01 & 02 as the case may be. (Candidates will be levied tax/charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) are exempted from payment of application fee.
NBCC Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Qualification –
- Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure. 01 year relaxation in experience will be provided to the candidate who has done M Tech Course. The candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution/supervision of building construction or other infrastructure works. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
NBCC Engineer (Electrical) Vacancy Qualification –
- Full Time BE /B Tech. Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. Recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks. SC, ST & PWD category candidates having a minimum of 55% aggregate marks shall also be eligible to apply.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience. 01 year relaxation in experience will be provided to the candidate who has done M Tech Course. The Candidate should have relevant experience in planning and execution of wide range of electrical engineering projects. Candidates having proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
How to Apply NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020 –
- The Candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link for online application will be made available shortly under the head “CAREER within Human Resources” on NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.com. The link will be open for fifteen (days) from the day of start of online submission of application. Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of passport size photograph & signature in jpg/jpeg format (photo size less than 100 KB and signature less than 50 KB), SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS, PWD certificate, if applicable and valid e-mail ID in operation for more than one year. Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature, caste & disability certificate in PDF format (size less than 300 KB) (if applicable). Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application form is correct. Detailed procedure regarding payment of fee is explained under “Payment of Application Fee”.
- After successful submission of online application form and payment of application fee, candidates are required to take print out of the online filled application form and application fee receipt. Candidates should send Hard copy of duly filled online application form & application fee receipt to General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2 nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 along with a copy of the following documents:
- Documents – Self -attested Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth. b) Self-attested Photocopies of all necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Educational Qualifications (Xth, XIIth, BE/B. Tech., ME/M. Tech or equivalent) and other qualifications, if any. Self-attested Photocopies of all Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. experience certificate, pay slip, Form-16, job assignment, joining & separation order etc). d) Self-attested Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / latest OBC (NCL) / latest EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable). e) Self-attested proof of identification (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Identity Card, Indian passport etc.) f) One recent passport size color photograph. The photo-print should be clear and should have full face, front view, eyes open.
Important Dates –
Apply Online Starts From – 14 Nov 2020
Last Date to Apply Online – 15 Dec 2020
Important Links –
NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Click here
Download NBCC Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification – Click here
Latest Govt Jobs 2020 – Click here