NLC Recruitment 2020 – NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Online Form 2020 – Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) India Limited has announced a notification regarding recruitment for Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Vacancies. You will find Complete Information about NLC Jobs, NLC Jobs 2020, NLC Recruitment 2020, NLC Recruitment 2020 Notification, NLC Recruitment 2020 apply online, NLC Recruitment 2020 notification, NLC Recruitment 2020 official notification, NLC Recruitment 2020 official notification pdf, NLC Recruitment 2020 notification pdf, NLC Recruitment 2020 notification pdf download, NLC Recruitment 2020 official notification pdf download Like Age Limit, Application Process, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. We always mention that “Who and How Can Apply” for this recruitment and this feature ensure that you are eligible or not to apply this Job. You can Subscribe Our Website for daily getting Latest Govt Jobs, Free Job Alert, Admit Card, Sarkari Result Updates. If you have any doubt about this job you can comment.
About NLC – NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
Organization Name – Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)
Application Mode – Online
Salary – Rs 50,000 to Rs 1,80,000
Total Posts – 259
- Human Resource
- Electrical (EEE)
- Electrical (ECE)
- Control & Instrumentation
Important Dates –
- Apply Online Starts From – 18/03/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online – 30 May 2020
Application Fee –
- For General / OBC – Rs.854/- [Rs 500/-towards Application fee plus Rs 354/-
- For SC / ST / PWD / ExSM Application Fee – NIL
- For SC / ST / PWD / ExSM Processing Fee – Rs 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST)
- Payment Mode – Online
Qualification – Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from recognized University / Institute. For more details please read the complete notification link given below.
NLC Graduate Trainee Executive (GET) Selection Process –
- 8.1 Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- 8.2 The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- 8.3 Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
- 8.4 The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
How to Apply Online For NLC Job ?
How to Apply Online For NLC Graduate Executive Trainee Job ?
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written examination / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18/03/2020 to 23:55 hours on 30/05/2020.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
- Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
Important Links –
Last Date Extended Notice – Click here
Apply Online – Click here
Official Notification – Click here
Latest Govt Jobs 2020 – Click here
Study Material for Govt Jobs – Click here