PGIMER Recruitment 2020 – PGIMER Recruitment 2020 – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites applications from eligible candidates for 159 Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Demonstrator, Senior Resident Posts. These 159 Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Demonstrator, Senior Resident Vacancies are in Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh. You will find complete details about PGIMER Jobs 2020, PGIMER Recruitment 2020, PGIMER 2020 Recruitment, PGIMER 2020 Recruitment Notification, PGI Chandigarh Recruitment 2020, PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020, PGIMER Chandigarh Like Age Limit, Application Process, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, Application Fees, Result, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Selection Procedure, Admit Card, Important Dates here. We always mention that “Who and How Can Apply” for this recruitment and this feature ensure that you are eligible or not to apply this Job. You can Subscribe Our Website for daily getting Latest Free Job, Latest Free Govt (Sarkari) Jobs alert,Free Job Alert, Admit Card, Sarkari Result Updates. If you have any doubt about this job you can comment.
Organization Name – Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
Total Post – 159
Latest Govt Jobs 2020 – Click here
Study Material For Govt Jobs – Click here
Last Date to Apply Offline – Already Started
Last Date to Pay Exam Fee – 26 April 2020
PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Selection Process –
- Written Exam
Application Fee –
- For SC/ST Rs. 800/- + Transaction Charges
- For all others Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges
- For Persons with disabilities NIL
Post Name –
- Medical Officer
- Senior Medical Officer
- Senior Demonstrator
- Senior Resident & Other Posts
How to Apply Online For PGIMER Recruitment –
PGIMER Recruitment Online Registration –
- After selecting the online registration, fill the mandatory details asked for step by step viz. Advt. No., Advt. Date, Name of Applicant (as per matriculation certificate), Date of Birth (as per matriculation certificate), Mobile No. & Email ID carefully as the details filled in the REGISTRATION FORM will NOT be allowed to be changed once registered.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details are filled in the Registration Form. The Institute will not be responsible for any incorrect information/cancellation of candidature/loss or lack of communication etc. due to wrong entries in the REGISTRATION FORM.
- Acknowledgement of successful Online Registration will be forwarded to applicant‘s Registered Email ID.
- Duplicate applications from any applicant will result in cancellation of all such applications. No intimation regarding such summarily rejections will be provided.
PGIMER Recruitment Online Application Form –
- Registered Users Click on `Applicant login’ to access the Application form with User ID and password received on your e-mail and mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and please read the important instructions carefully. The Application Form is categorized into the several sections. You need to fill section-wise application form. Once the mandatory details in a section are filled, you can move to the next section by clicking on Save and Next. However, you will not be allowed to navigate to next section, if mandatory information is not filled or the required documents are not uploaded. To navigate back to the previous section, you can click on the name of the previous section tab. Once you have completed the last section and then, click on Submit button, you will be re-directed to make the payment. Once payment is done, your application is considered complete. Fee will only be accepted through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Signature and other documents are uploaded according to the instructions provided in 20 these guidelines. Failure to do so may result in rejection of applications.
PGIMER Admit Card 2020 –
- Admit Card for Accepted Registration/ Application Form will only be uploaded on the Institute’s website www.pgimer.edu.in. If the status of Registration Form or Admit Card is not available on website, he/she should immediately write an e-mail to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER on email@example.com along with full particulars of the Registration Form
Important Links –
PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Notification – Click here
PGIMER Official Website – Click here
Latest Govt Jobs – Click here
Study Material For Govt Jobs – Click here