The Punjab Patwari Exam Syllabus along with the Exam pattern links are also available free of Cost. Start the Punjab Patwari Exam Preparatiob by the downloading the Punjab Revenue Patwari Syllabus.
Download Punjab Patwari Syllabus 2020 –
The Director-Land Records Punjab is going to organize the Revenue Patwari. For the same,It released a recruitment notification also. To Get a Job with Good Score in the Written exam,You must have a Properly Preparation plan from starting onwards.
So the Candidates are advised to Start your preparation as per Syllabus and Don’t waste your valuable time by searching all the Websites to know the punjab Revenue Patwari Syllabus as well as Exam Pattern. We Provides the latest Punjab Revenue Patwari exam Syllabus.
Get Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2020 Full Details-
Organization Name-Director Land Records,Punjab
Post Name-Revenue Patwari and Canal Patwari
No.of Vacancies – Not described
Official Website – Punjabrevenue.nic.in
The Exam Pattern of Punjab Patwari Vacancies is available here.The Written Exam will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of Questions|
|2||Punjab History & Culuture||5|
|7||Menstruation Arithmetic Skills||15|
- The duration of the written test will be 2 hrs.
- The test will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions as per Exam Pattern.
- Negative Marking for every wrong Question of 1/4(0.25)
Punjab Patwari Exam Syllabus:-
The Punjab Patwari Revenue Syllabus is mention below according to the Exam Pattern.The details we have updated on this page is not a full syllabus .You also have to go on official website and check the complete syllabus.
- General Knowledge-History of Punjab and India,Geography of Punjab and India,General Politics,Indian Constitution,Science Technology,Culture of Punjab and India,Current Events-Punjab,National and International.
2. Arithmetic Skills-Accounts,Mensuration.
3. English Language-Verb,Adverb,Fill in the Blanks,Comprehension,Article,Voice,Error Correction,Subject-Verb Agreement,Vocabulary,Sentence-Rearrangement,Idioms & Phrases,Grammar.
4. Mental Ability-Non verbal Series,Special Visualization,Discrimination,Visual Memory,Observation,Coding and Decoding,Relationship Concepts,Figures Classification,Arithmetic Number Series Etc.
5. Agriculture-Farming,Agriculture Management,Agri-Business,Conservation,Agriculture Research,Agriculture Education,Services Sector Etc.
6. Computer/Information Technology-Internet Basics,Communication,MS Powerpoint,MS Excel,Basics of Computers,Word Processing,Usage of Internet.
7. Punjabi Language-Verbal Ability,Vocabulary,Comprehension,Grammar
Punjab Govt Jobs 2020 –Click here
Punjab Govt Jobs Study Notes– Click here