TCS Recruitment 2021 – TCS Recruitment 20212 – TCS , TATA Consultancy Services has published a notification regarding recruitment of 1000 various Posts . TCS Recruitment 2021, TCS Jobs 2021, New TCS Recruitment 2021,TATA Consultancy Services Recruitment 2021, TCS Recruitment 2021 jobs .
About TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) :-
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
Organization Name :- TATA Consultancy Services (TCS)
Test Details :- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills:1. Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- 1. Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- 2. Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- 3. Specialization on skills required to perform various job roles
NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score :-
- Performance measure of cognitive skills in the areas of verbal, numerical and reasoning abilities
Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test) Score :-
- Psychometric Test to assess personality traits and dispositions relevant to the workplace
Industry NQT Score :-
- Performance measure of the understanding of industry-specific dimensions
Subject NQT Score :-
- Performance measure of role-specific skills on the dimensions of knowledge and ability
About the Test
- NQT (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all the tests
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Test Centres)
- Candidates with NQT Score will be eligible to apply on the TCS iON Job Listing Portal
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
Who can Apply
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
Note :- NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is a prerequisite for all the tests.
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT :-
- TATA Consultancy Services
- TATA Electronics
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
- More companies
How to Apply for TCS NQT :-
- 1. Click on the “Buy Now” or “Activate Now” button on the TCS NQT – Variants section.
- 2. Login with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials or sign up as a new user.
- 3. After login/sign up, you will be asked to share your details required to complete your registration process. This includes your name, email ID, phone number and other details.
- 4. In case of Buy Now: On successful submission of the registration form, you need to proceed to make the payment by clicking on the “Click to Proceed” button. The Hall Ticket will be issued only on the successful purchase of the test.
- 5. In case of Activate Now: A pop-up window will open, where you need to enter the Licence Code and click on the “Activate Now” button. Once you click on the “Close” button, you will be automatically redirected to “My Dashboard”.
- 6. You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- 7. Since this is an In-Centre assessment, you will receive the hall ticket two days prior to the exam date, on your registered email ID.
- 8. Repeat the process from step 4 for the purchase of every new TCS NQT Variant.
Important Dates :-
Last Date to Apply :- 20 April 2021
Online Test Date :- 1 to 13 May 2021
Important Links :-
Apply Link :- Click Here
Detailed Official Notification :- Click Here